12-Hour Continuing Education for Chiropractors
"Radiological and Clinical Update"
and Annual Challenge of the Unknowns — Edition 26
||12 hours of C.E. credit
"Radiological and Clinical Update" and Annual Challenge of the
Unknowns — Edition 26 (2nd offering)
(see course outline below)
Next: March 7&8, 2020
Saturday 9:00 - 6:00 Sunday 8:30 - 1:00
Future 12-hour classes:
- November 7&8, 2020 (Edition 27, all new cases)
See the complete annual schedule online: www.drvxray.com/semschedule.php
13218 NE 20th St
Rockwell Training Inst.
Scan with your QR app to get directions on your phone:
Bellevue, WA 98005 (near Seattle)
- $225 if paid in full by February 21, 2020
- $250 if paid after Feb 21
- Listed prices include $50 registration fee which is non-refundable.
You can register online with a Paypal account or with your Visa/Mastercard:
Multiple highly interesting and very informative cases.
See 25 cases presented as they would be in your office!
This 12-hour imaging seminar is designed to help doctors:
Challenge yourself to make the diagnosis!
- Analyze a film quickly but thoroughly
- Remember things you've forgotten — keep your diagnostic skills sharp
- Improve film quality and update yourself on helpful spot views
- Improve skills related to alternate forms of imaging
- Update yourself on new developments in health care
- Be sure about what looks safe and what looks dangerous
- Reduce malpractice risk
- Improve your documentation
- Improve your clinical skills
- Automatically acceptable for Washington
- Automatically acceptable for Oregon
- Approved for Montana and Alaska
- Automatically acceptable for inactive California licensure (The application process for CE approval for active California licensure is prohibitive for out-of-state applicants)
See what others say about this seminar
if you have seminar questions that aren't answered here.
Need a QR reader app for your phone? We recommend:
- For iPhone: Qrafter from Kerem Erkan
- For Android: QR Droid from DroidLa