6-Hour C.E. classes for experienced x-ray techs
"Special Radiographic Techniques and
Advanced Spinal Imaging"
This class will not be held in person. We are working on an online option to take its place.
You can still register below if you'd like to get access to the online course to fulfill your C.E. requirement.
||6 hours of C.E. credit
"Special Radiographic Techniques and Advanced Spinal Imaging" — 2nd offering
(see course outline below)
||Experienced x-ray technicians only.
Not for the beginning student.
Doctors are also welcome to attend for continuing education credits.
||New subject every fall, repeated in the spring
The March class will not be held in person.
Future 6-hour classes:
- October 17, 2020: New Topic!
See the complete annual schedule online: www.drvxray.com/semschedule.php
13218 NE 20th St
Rockwell Training Inst.
Scan with your QR app to get directions on your phone:
Bellevue, WA 98005 (near Seattle)
- $115 Early registration discount (paid in full by March 6, 2020)
- $130 Standard registration (paid after March 6)
- Prices include a $15 registration fee which is non-refundable.
You can still pay here to get access to the online alternative. Our goal is to have this done by April 4.
You can register online with a Paypal account or with your Visa/Mastercard:
This year we’ll provide instruction on some special x-ray views. These views are extremely helpful for spine cases, but they may not be routinely produced in chiropractic offices. Often, this is just because of habit, and a chiropractic practice could really benefit from knowing about these added views.
- What are doctors responsible for visualizing on their x-rays?
- What sorts of added views could be helpful?
- cervical pillar views
- swimmer’s view
- tricks for cervical obliques
- tricks for lumbar obliques
- sacroiliac joint views
- pelvic oblique views
- How can these extra views be useful for the patient as well as the doctor?
- Who decides how to integrate these added views?
- How will scheduling and workflow be affected?
- Advanced imaging options for spine
if you have seminar questions that aren't answered here.
Need a QR reader app for your phone? We recommend:
- For iPhone: Qrafter from Kerem Erkan
- For Android: QR Droid from DroidLa