We plan the class and prepare your course materials in advance, so please give as much notice as possible if you need to make a change to your registration.
If you need to contact us about a Saturday class, please note that our office is closed after 1pm on Fridays.
We understand that there are circumstances, such as staffing changes, bad weather, or personal emergencies, in which you may not be able to attend a class as you had planned. For these cases, please refer to the following policy:
If you contact us before the first day of class:
Request a refund:
- You may request a refund, less the non-refundable registration fee.
- Refunds will be made with the same payment method as your original payment, except that all online payments (whether funded with a PayPal balance or a Visa/Mastercard) will be refunded as a credit to your Visa/Mastercard.
Transfer to a future class:
- You may request to apply your full payment as a credit toward a future class. There is no fee or penalty for this.
- You may send a different person to the future class, but you must contact us with the name change before the class begins.
- When you request a transfer to a future class, we will make the change and send you an e-mail confirmation. We will then assume that you (or the designated substitute) will attend, unless you contact us to say differently.
- You may transfer a payment between the different class types (i.e. 6-hour class fee as credit toward IntroRad, or IntroRad fee applied to several 12-hr class fees).
- The credit will be valid for one year from the month of the seminar you originally registered for (i.e. September of one year to September of the following year). This means that for the 6-hour and 12-hour classes, you may postpone up to two times; for the 48-hour IntroRad class, you may postpone up to three times.
- No refund will be made later if the transfer option is initially chosen.
If you contact us after the class has begun:
- No refund will be made for no-shows.
- [Online content only] If you are given access to online course content but do not watch/participate in that course, it will be considered a no-show, and no refund will be made.
- [IntroRad only] If a student begins the class but will not complete all 48 hours, you may receive a partial credit to send a different student to a future class. This credit will be based on the number of hours already completed.