This course will provide instruction on some special x-ray views. These views are extremely helpful for spine cases, but they may not be routinely produced in chiropractic offices. Often, this is just because of habit, and a chiropractic practice could really benefit from knowing about these added views.
- What are doctors responsible for visualizing on their x-rays?
- What sorts of added views could be helpful?
- How can these extra views be useful for the patient as well as the doctor?
- Who decides how to integrate these added views?
- Overview of advanced imaging options for spine
|Module 1||Special Imaging for Spine: 1 of 4|
|Unit 1||Part 1 of 4|
|Unit 2||Module 1 Quiz|
|Module 2||Special Imaging for Spine: 2 of 4|
|Unit 1||Part 2 of 4|
|Unit 2||Module 2 Quiz|
|Module 3||Special Imaging for Spine: 3 of 4|
|Unit 1||Part 3 of 4|
|Unit 2||Module 3 Quiz|
|Module 4||Special Imaging for Spine: 4 of 4|
|Unit 1||Part 4 of 4|
|Unit 2||Module 4 Quiz|