About this class
Multiple highly interesting and very informative cases. See 25 cases presented as they would be in your office! Challenge yourself to make the diagnosis! This 12-hour imaging seminar is designed
About this class
Multiple highly interesting and very informative cases.
See 25 cases presented as they would be in your office!
Challenge yourself to make the diagnosis!
This 12-hour imaging seminar is designed to help doctors:
- Analyze a film quickly but thoroughly
- Remember things you’ve forgotten — keep your diagnostic skills sharp
- Improve image quality and update yourself on helpful spot views
- Improve skills related to alternate forms of imaging
- Update yourself on new developments in health care
- Be sure about what looks safe and what looks dangerous
- Reduce malpractice risk
- Improve your documentation
- Improve your clinical skills
Susan L. Vlasuk, DC, DACBRDr. Vlasuk is a 1970 cum laude graduate of the National College of Chiropractic in Lombard, Illinois, now National University of Health Sciences. She was awarded her Diplomate postgraduate certification status from the American Chiropractic Board of Radiology in 1981, after completing her radiology training at Western States Chiropractic College in Portland, Oregon. Dr. Vlasuk is an excellent communicator and information conduit. She takes complex subjects and makes them eminently understandable, both in her imaging reports, as well as in her teaching. She has the unique capacity to correlate chiropractic biomechanical principles with detailed expertise in radiological pathology, being clear and complete in everything she authors.
Month Long Event (November)
Online via Zoom
Virtual Event Details
Event has already taken place!
You must login to buy tickets! Login Now