Susan L. Vlasuk, DC, DACBR
To serve chiropractic physicians as their premiere consulting source regarding diagnostic imaging.
What is a DACBR?
DACBR stands for Diplomate, American Chiropractic Board of Radiology. This denotes a Board-Certified specialty in diagnostic imaging.
More info at the home page of the American Chiropractic College of Radiology (ACCR)
- • Second opinion consultations on x-rays and other diagnostic images produced elsewhere.
- • Educational seminars for doctors, x-ray technicians, and those who wish to learn to take x-rays.
- • Expert witness and professional opinion services.
- • Information services related to diagnostic imaging.
- • National Board x-ray review for exam candidates.