Skip to content
- Physical examination pointers for scoliosis
- Age classifications for scoliosis
- Scoliosis terminology
- Etiology/Types of scoliosis
- X-ray for scoliosis
- Necessary views
- Digital stitching and measurements
- Specialty imaging: slot beam x-ray
- Assessing type of scoliosis
- Assessing skeletal maturity
- Measuring of scoliosis
- Degree of curve(s): Cobb
- Rotation of apical segment: Moe
- Role of CT and MRI for scoliosis
- Which patients to treat and which to refer
- Clinical significance and prognosis
- Comments on medical management procedures (bracing, surgery)
About the On-Demand Video Format
- This course consists of two 1-hour videos, with a short quiz following the second unit. Each unit provides a dated certificate of completion after you pass the quiz.
- You can watch the videos any time you wish. You can take as long as you want to finish them, and you can rewatch parts later. Your only deadline is your license renewal date.
- Once you’ve purchased a course, it does not expire. Courses will remain available from your Account Dashboard.
About the quizzes
- You have three chances to achieve the minimum passing score on the quiz. If you don’t pass on the first try, review your notes and rewatch the video, then try the quiz again.
- If you are unsuccessful after three attempts, you will be blocked from completing that unit.
- We automatically get notified when this happens. We will reset the quiz for you to have another attempt after you rewatch the video.
How To Start
- Log into your account and go to your Account Dashboard.
- Download the notes from the Order History section. (There’s also a download link in your order confirmation email.)
- Go back to the main Dashboard and click “your online courses.” All the courses you’ve purchased are listed here.
- Click a course name and then click the first unit to begin.