Part 1 of Radiation Safety covers:
- The nature of radiation
- Some essentials about radiation and what its biologic effects are
- Difference between electrical exposure settings and dose
- Dose measuring units (measuring ionization)
- Whole body exposure vs regional exposure
- Average x-ray exposures and comparison with other types of studies that involve radiation
A short quiz is included following the video. Answering these questions is necessary in order to access the course completion voucher.